This programming book is for anyone
About the book
Introduction to Programming with Xojo is a free book that's a great introduction to programming for just about anyone. When you complete the book you will understand the fundamentals of programming and be on your way to creating your own apps. While you will be using Xojo to learn programming, the concepts introduced are applicable to any language you may choose to learn.
Introducing the new Teacher's Guide for Introduction to Xojo Programming! This 39-page guide has been developed to help teachers introduce students to the basics of programming. Even teachers with limited programming experience can successfully use the textbook and guide in their classrooms.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Hello, World!
- Chapter 2: Introduce Yourself
- Chapter 3: Where Do We Go Now?
- Chapter 4: Getting Things Done
- Chapter 5: Making a List
- Chapter 6: May I Take Your Order?
- Chapter 7: Just Browsing
- Chapter 8: Do It Yourself
- Chapter 9: In And Out
- Chapter 10: Picture This (Then Print It Out!)
- Chapter 11: Connections
- Chapter 12: Rows and Columns
- Chapter 13: All in the Family: Subclasses
- Chapter 14: Spit and Polish
- Chapter 15: iOS Introduction
- Chapter 16: The Rulebook
Download PDF Book and Example Projects (Zip)Includes Introduction to Xojo Programming PDF, Teacher's Guide, Example Projects.
Introduction to Xojo Programming Textbook (PDF)