Xojo, Inc. Announces the 2020 Xojo Design Award Winners
AUSTIN, Texas, USA (March 13, 2020) Xojo, Inc., the company that has enabled 400,000 developers worldwide to develop native, cross-platform apps, today announced the winners of the 2020 Xojo Design Awards. The Design Awards honor excellence in software design. Awards were given in six different categories.
Xojo Design Awards Winners:
- Best Consumer App - HDRtist NX, Ohanaware: A detail-oriented High Dynamic Range Imaging app for MacOS X.
- Best iOS App - PropertyMe Manager, PropertyMe: The PropertyMe Manager app gives property managers access to their portfolio wherever they are.
- Best Lifestyle App - Crossword Wizard, Rush Software: Create and play crossword games.
- Best Developer Tool - RegExRX, MacTechnologies Consulting: A cross-platform Regular Expression development tool.
- Best Plugin - MBS Plugins, MonkeyBread Software: This huge toolbox for Xojo developers includes thousands of classes, controls and examples to extend Xojo.
- Best Vertical Market App - bMD Medical Software, bMD biomedical Developments SRL: Medical practice management software.
- Best Vertical Market App - qwireCast, qWire: Desktop app to help Hollywood casting director make cast lists.
“The fact that the award winners cross so many different types of applications is reflective of the diversity and variety of apps that you can build with Xojo,” commented Xojo Founder and CEO, Geoff Perlman. “That is something I love about what we do - we had entries ranging from crossword apps to medical office management software and everything in between.”
Learn more about the 2020 Xojo Design Award winners here.